Monday, November 24, 2008

Jenna Grace has arrived!!!

Grammy is in love!
Look at all that hair!
Jenna has officially been "bowed" by Grammy Bewsey
The proud parents! We are in love with her!!
Mommy loves her little one sooooo much!!
Grandpa and Great Grandma
Snug as a bug
Daddy loves her so much!
Someone found her thumb...already!
Just arrived!!

Our little daughter has finally arrived. She is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. She was born on Thursday morning at 7:13am. 7lbs and 6oz. Jared and I have been extremely exhausted lately but we wanted to show you all some pics of our beautiful daughter. We feel incredibly blessed by our family and friend's support. God has truly given us so much!!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cutie! I am so happy for the both of you. I can't wait to meet Jenna. I know Sydney and her will have so much fun together. Congrats!

Ani said...

YAY for Jenna! We are so excited that she is here! Can't wait to hold her again!

Hent said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Let us know when we can babysit =)... or deliver dinner for you guys. Happy Thanksgiving! Kim you look great!!!

Danielle said...

Kim, she is adorable! I can't wait until Thursday to meet her. I hope you got some sleep last night. I love you guys!

Liza A Martin said...

Awww! You guys are such a cute family! She is beautiful! Congrats! I can't wait for her and Lily to meet!!!!
Love you.

Tim, Danielle, Natalie, Jeremiah and Caleb said...

She's beautiful Kim! You guys did good! Hope we get chance to meet her - we'll have to talk about our Christmas schedules. Love you guys!